Tournament croquet sets are as varied as the players that use them. This set is assembled from proven equipment in our line up. It provides clubs everything necessary to outfit a complete court for 4 players.
The Brighton II with square heads is standard (round heads can be included by request). Tournament hoops will ensure the optimum in 'solid and stable' for even the most demanding players. These conform to Association regulations in every way. The standard issue balls for our Club croquet set are the Sunshiny CQ16's. These balls are Association approved for sanction play. Rounding out the set are the following; 1 winning peg, ball marking clips, corner flags, boundary line, and a USCA rulebook. The entire set fits conveniently into a solid wood carry case.
THIS SET INCLUDES:
- 4 Brighton mallets with ash handles
- 4 Tournament approved CQ16 balls
- 6 powder coated tournament wickets
- 1 Winning peg (stake)
- 4 Ball marking clips
- Association corner flags & boundary line
- Official USCA rulebook
- Solid wood equipment case
- 12 month manufacturer's warranty
- Mallet heights 32", 34", 36" & 38"
- Cushion grips (your choice of colors)
- Aluminum or carbon fiber handles
- Your choice of 4 ball types
- 9 hoops (with 2 stakes )
- 8 player version available